I welcome you to an institute where the people feel proud to be a part of it. It is Government Mahila Engineering College, Ajmer where the Education is imparted to its pupil in such a way to make it an inherit part of their life instead of making it a mere tool for survival of the life.View more
To attain excellence in imparting Technical Education to females.
To provide sustainable quality technical education, training and an invigorating environment to young aspirants to promote creativity and stimulate innovative thought process in the students to mould them to meet the growing challenges of the industry and diverse societal needs which will lead to build a powerful and healthy nation.
1. To impart technical knowledge and infuse a sense of enthusiasm among students to design, create and invent -who possess a knack to design create and develop products and services which will cater to the needs of future generations thereby leading to sustainable development.
2. To promote women technocrats to make a meaningful contribution by creating a pool of talented human resource - who are capable enough to resolve the problems faced by the country using the knowledge imparted, talent inculcated and the research which we do.View more
1. Link for RTU Back exam google form
2. Link for RTU Back improvement exam google form
3. Link for RTU B Tech II & IV sem back exam form
4. Link for RTU B Tech II & IV sem back improvement form
5. Link for V sem back exam 2022 Revaluation form (RTU)
6. Link for V sem back exam 2022 Copy view form (RTU)
GWECA provides financial and technical support to its students to do internships at renowned industries, provide free training for GATE examination to prepare students for higher studies, preparation for campus interviews. Institute also organizes free visits to various industries, IITs NITs.Read More
Apart from regular academic schedule students of GWECA takes parts in co-curricular activities organized on the campus and at other Institutes and have won prizes at different levels. Epistemico is annual cultural fest where all the students, faculty and staff participate with full enthusiasm.Read More
One of the primary mission of GWECA is to prepare its pupil for the industries, so various initiatives are taken such as industrial internship, visits to industries, taking inputs from industry professionals to identify areas of training for the students other than regular academics.Read More